- Installation of all aspects of network connectivity.
- CAT5 and CAT6 cabling and troubleshooting.
- Switches, HUB's and router installation, configuration and
- WAN - Wide Area Network is a computer
network that covers a broad area (i.e., any network whose
communications links cross metropolitan, regional, or national
boundaries). The Internet is the primary WAN.
- LAN - Local Area Network is a computer
network covering a small physical area, like a home, office, or
small group of buildings, such as a school, or an airport.
- Security camera installation and troubleshooting.
Remote connection and support for all
network connected devices and servers.
(Click image to enlarge)